17 April 2007

Future


When it comes to pol sci and staying awake in class the two things don't quite gel together with me. So i needed a good method of staying awake, for some time taking notes helped but not for long, i needed something more interesting and something that could keep me busy, which is when i wrote this, very bored of the pol sci that was being taught, although i don't have pol sci anymore, the poem is still there. The reason i call it Future is because i could not think of anything else...

FUTURE

FUTURE


Is today the day that I live to see?
What can I expect how will it be?
The mystery exists but is not here
Is seems so but it isn't clear
Every morning is a fresh new day
What will happen what can I say?
There is so much that's going on
Wonder what story will be born?
If there is anyone who can tell me so
Tell me where I am going to go
The only certainty of the hour
That certainty is very far
So forgetting predictability for once and for all
Just enjoy each day and have a ball.


Kanishk Kakkar
25/07/06
0930

No comments: