14 July 2008

Laissez-faire

College started again. First thing that happened after the day in the dust (cleaning it up actually) was the long list of new rules which kinda reminded me of this poem that i had written about doing away with rules like this

Laissez-faire

From time in memorial it is known to man

That he should be left to do what he can

No rules, no regulations no bell at night

Let man work his way and fight his fight

Situations will come; there will be many a test

For him to find a way, to show he’s the best

Darwin called it survival of the fit

Each man builds his own bit by bit
so now its time for me to fend

A helping hand to myself I’ll lend.

Kanishk Kakkar

24/1/07

1108

1 comment:

The New Age Superhero said...

i say revolt! raise ur voices.. attack! u want me to join you guys?