10 November 2015

I killed the vegetables

For all those who know me probably know that I enjoy cooking every now and then and most often I cook some form of meat or the other. Primarily because that's what I enjoy the most. Now this is not going to be some post about the ancient never ending veg vs non-veg debate.

Most of my vegetarian friends always complain that I never cook anything they can eat so this time when I tried my hand at making some Paneer tikka I figured it was time to put the complaints to rest and documented the whole process as evidence that I do (as rarely as it might be ) cook some veg food as well.

















Oh and wish you all a very happy Diwali (the connection is that this Paneer was for a Diwali BBQ)


3 comments:

Chaitanya said...

Well.. It tasted amazing.. And yes I don't regret your killing of the veggies.. This one time atleast!

Anonymous said...

Why veggies??? Where did all the other kind of edibles go?

Unknown said...

@Anonymous - Its normal to deal with the other kind of edibles it was blog worthy cos it was veggies.