30 November 2008

DUALITY POST



This post being the 50th post I'm going to try and make it a post that is a little special, it will talk about two things.


Firstly, the fact that it is the 50th post yay :D and how I never thought I'd actually have a blog in the first place and have 50 posts was not even a dream.

Secondly, I’ll talk about Rock On, the movie the song and the fact that the music of the same is inspired by the music of another Hindi movie.

It was a very long time ago when Voix introduced me to the concept of blogging, initially I thought it was weird, an opening into your own head, your thoughts out on the internet for everyone to see and interpret and analyze you to be someone you may or may not be. I did not blog. Then one fine Sunday, I’m not sure what prompted me I decided that hey what the hell lets post something, that was 49 posts earlier, and a long time ago. Since the time when my blog was open to only a select few readers (which were only 3 of which only 2 ever read it), to allowing everyone to read but only moderated comments were entertained to now un moderated comments I think I can safely say that I’m comfortable with the concept of blogging, and as a lateral shift I think the very fact that my heart jumps with joy every time I receive a comment, shows me that I actually want people to read my thoughts. Well what can I say; my yesterday thinks my today is insane.

The rock on bit, the reason I introduced it in the beginning was to keep you interested in the whole stuff about me blogging and all that. I’ll keep this simple.

Movie: Lakshya

Inspired from: Rock climbing scene back ground music

Ta ta ..tann…..tan tan ….. ta ta .. tann…..



Ps: Thanks Voix

8 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

"Ta ta ..tann…..tan tan ….. ta ta .. tann….."

wth :S

"voix" has got many ppl into blogging it seems.. wow! is she an influence.. i mean she took up guitar and the news has it that every kid in jodhpur wanted to become.. no no.. not the next hendrix.. but the next voix.. man! dont u think she shud get into politics? she can make ppl follow her

Unknown said...

that is an interesting new proposition... voix in politics. She will be able to make a lot of people follow her no doubt, but she will have the Sonia Gandhi or more like the Deve Gauda Syndrome.

The New Age Superhero said...

no yaar.. i am pretty sure she'll kick ass with her sastas that will make the crowd run for cover.. wow! she can even try to get into army.. imagine.. scaring away the terrorists with DR's sastas.. imagine the warnings that will be shouted on the mics.. "So now we are unleashing Voix" and all civilians will be given ear plugs whereas the terrorists will end up killing themselves for not having a pair

Unknown said...

well the reference to the sonia or the gauda syndrome were a reflection on her hindi and not on her sastas. but ya very good point that is, unleashing the DR, these young terrorists that are in their early 20s will go bald in a matter of minutes and end up using their own weapons against them, it'll be like a nuclear attack voix will be the core uranium and a loudspeaker will be the agni missile

Punvati said...

1- most welcome :)
2- Brick- most welcome too. i made u blog if u remember :P and adhirath and sannoy and oh lotsa ppl :D
3- unmoderated comments and all suddenly? big step.. waah beta waah :P
4- i dont know even one blogger who doesnt love getting comments.
5- im like officially voix.. yeesh and sheesh... u shall pay fr this someday hoverer....
6- Like HELLO!!!! I inspire people to do great things and i just get mocked... yeah yeah i love u guys too but u dont have to be sooo subtle in showing it yaa :P
7- U know u guys and everyone just looves my jokes so drop the pretense already :P
8- Hoverer-Hey i was right about it not being Strings... in ur face :P
9- congrats on reachin 50 :)
10- Just to make it a nice round number :P Bye!

Unknown said...

@voix - the first 4 being admitted

5) its just a matter of time that u start liking the name and getting used to it, it still believe its a damn cool name
6)I'm very happy with my blog and all but i really wudnt go to call it a great thing, and even the guitar u are great at it but none of the ur inspired kids did anything worth being called even good forget great. Besides there is no mocking here, we are saying u are a national asset and u think that is something to be ashamed of tsk tsk
7) everyone hu endures ur sastas has a receding hair line
8) i never said it was strings i never told u what it was at all
9) thanks it feels nice to be at 50 and not 49 (think episode 1 season 1 hustle)
10) that is the significance of the post number 50

Unknown said...

getting back to voix the politician: imagine voix shouting on a loud speaker in a white kahdi sari with a huge garland round her neck. ;-D

vote for voix

freeflowingsalt said...

"ta ta tan tan tan ta ta tann" (I have no idea what that is by the way - I need to watch Lakshya again.)

I just wanted to get you excited about a new comment!

Heart jumping, yes? =)
I get excited about new comments all the time too!