20 June 2008

Song Unsung


Well coming back from memory lane here is something that is very fresh written just early this morning, the pic does not explain too much but somehow fits its something that can not be told.

Song Unsung

Another day another thought

Another way, today I sought

I path less seen I chose to choose

I believed in it and let faith loose

I clambered upon another soul

And lit a candle in a deep dark hole

The soul met another and the word spread

The word moved on long after it was dead

On some silent nights even now

If you listen properly I’ll tell you how

You can here me singing a song I know

A song that’s in the head I’ll let you know

It is a voice that can not be sung

It’s a feeling that lingers on every rung

The closer this song gets to thee

The better you know yourself and me

Kanishk Kakkar

20/06/2008

0033

4 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

dont you contradict yourself when you say "i chose to choose, i believed in it and let faith loose"?

and surely you meant "hear me singing" right? :P :P

so what genre is this song? and is it like classical based or what? :P

Unknown said...

@brick - i dont see a conttradiction anywhere, there is an irony but its is all ok think about it u'l get it.

about the genre, its kinda an S&G sounds of silence kinda song obviously you can turn it into metal rock as well just put some noise in the backdrop like a generator or a chain saw or maybe a lawn mower will do

Punvati said...

Heyy this is nice :) hmm i kida agree with Brick I think... sort of contradiction... but maybe not if the choice u made was to let faith choose in the 1st place...

and cmon... rock and metal are nice :P

Unknown said...

ok after the last conversation about rock and metal, i heard some rock and either that was alt rock or was not that bad, but as far as i am concerned metal is still noise, maybe after a bottle of vodka when the brain anyway cant catch most of the noise metal will also sound like music